Big Apple Donuts & Coffee
Career seekers, ignite change at Big Apple Donuts & Coffee. Since 2007, we’ve led the premium donut retail wave in Asia. Embrace a career that blends curiosity, compassion, and strategic impact. Join us to make a difference while crafting your path.
Step into a fulfilling profession at Big Apple Donuts & Coffee. Our journey, from 2007, reshaped Asia’s donut scene. Curiosity, compassion, and strategic action define careers here. Be the change with us.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Identifying training needs.
- Skill & requirement needs analysis.
- Collaborating with department managers of training program.
- Preparation & design in-house training materials.
- Developing training & education plans.
- Person in charge of training arrangement (house training / public).
- HRDF fund & grants.
- Training operations improvement.
- Designing knowledge tests.
- Organizing training material & program.
- Budget management.
- Progress tracking & reporting.
- Feedback trainee evaluation.
- Researching HR technologies & training software.
- Employee support.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration / Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in training & development role.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong research, organizational, planning & presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
FIT OUT EXECUTIVE
- Liaising with mall & stakeholders of drawing submission.
- Fit-out coordination with mall’s fit out team.
- Internal department coordination on M&E drawing.
- Site visits & compliance..
- Meetings & stakeholder engagement.
- Design & regulatory compliance.
- Fit-out process management.
- Cost-saving measures.
- Technical collaboration.
- Adaptability & additional responsibilities (ad hoc).
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture/Interior Design.
- Fit Out Experience min 3 years.
- Experienced in Project Management.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both written & spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin speaker is an added advantage.
- AutoCAD & Computer literate.
- IT support & troubleshooting.
- IT infrastructure management.
- IT project implementation.
- Network support security.
- Software & application support.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- 3-4 years of experience, preferably in the F&B industry.
- Proficient in network, cybersecurity, and system administration.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle IT projects & meet deadlines.
- Perform assigned tasks by operation manager.
- Staff management & monitoring stock level.
- Monitoring daily operations.
- Coaching & training staff.
- SOP development.
- Inventory management.
- Monitoring & guiding outlet leader for issue resolution for outlet level.
- Monitoring report completion from outlet leader by daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Managing employee appraisals & reviews.
- Qualification in Pastry & Bakery / Culinary Arts / Hospitality.
- Minimum of 2 years in retail & F&B experience at supervisory level.
- Strong leadership, organizational, problem solving & planning skills.
- Computer literate.
- Preferably in Barista experience.
- Perform all tasks as assigned by the Operation Manager to ensure smooth operation at the outlet.
- Efficiently manage & supervise outlet staff, as well as to monitor stock levels & usage.
- Monitoring & overseeing the outlet’s daily business operations & manpower arrangements.
- Coaching & training in customer service & product knowledge to outlet staff.
- Assisting in the development or updating of SOPs for all business operations activities.
- Monitor inventory & ensure that all ingredients are adequately stocked.
- Monitor & guide the outlet leader on any issue that arises from the outlet.
- Ensure the completion of the submissions (daily report, weekly report, & monthly report by the outlet leader).
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation & termination based on the performance review.
- Preferably with barista experience.
- Qualification in Pastry & Bakery / Culinary Arts or related field.
- Diploma in Administrative or Hotel Management.
- Minimum of 2 years retail experience is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
- Knowledge of StoreHub is an advantage.
- Willing to travel outstation, & possess own transport is preferred.
- Need to work on the weekend & PH (when necessary).
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Part Time 3 months)
- Analyzing new store locations.
- Assisting manager in coordination , negotiation & guide SOP with franchisees.
- Store design coordination.
- Analyzing industry trends & identifying new growth area.
- Building relationships with shopping malls.
- Tenancy agreement tracking.
- Adaptability & additional duties (Adhoc).
- Degree / Diploma in International Business / Marketing / Administration.
- With 2 to 3 years experience.
- Computer literate.
- Effective communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
OUTLET SERVICE CREW
(Full-time / Part-time)
- Ensure day-to-day outlet operations are carried out smoothly.
- Greet & attend to customers’ requests.
- Taking orders & serving customers.
- Recommend items to customers with add-on items or promote other products.
- Maintain outlet cleanliness & product quality.
- Check & report any damaged goods.
- Update work reports & documents.
- Team player.
- Minimum SPM qualifications.
- Applicants with the legal right to work in Malaysia.
- Flexible to work overtime, shifts, weekends, & public holidays (6 days a week).
- Ability to stand for long amounts of time & work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude & commitment to customer satisfaction.
- With or without experience, as training will be provided.
- Punctual & reliable.
- Selangor (The Mines, IOI Putrajaya, Selayang Mall & Sri Damansara)
- Kuala Lumpur (Berjaya Times Square, JUMPA Sungei Wang, Lotus’s Midah, Wangsa Walk, & Nu Sentral)
- Negeri Sembilan (Mydin Senawang, Aeon Seremban 2, Lotus’s Nilai, & Aeon Mall Nilai)
- Salary Range: From RM 1500 + Allowance + Incentive
- Part time RM 7.00 per hour
- Yearly increment & bonus
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- EPF & SOCSO
- Medical Claim
- Accommodation provided if necessary
- Staff meals
- Training Provided
Sign up to stay up-to-date with Big Apple Donuts news and events